The Brasil 222A Building is the largest urban regeneration project for housing purposes carried out in the city of Coimbra.
An excellent location in the city of Coimbra, together with the construction solutions, materials and equipment, have turned the apartments into luxurious and elegant spaces, providing a high living quality.
This bold and ambitious project is unique, and is a rare opportunity to form part of the city of Coimbra’s history.
- 15 apartments
- Located in the city centre, with excellent access routes;
- Private parking;
- Served by commerce and services (shopping centres, supermarkets, clinics, banks, pharmacies, cafés/restaurants, gyms, among others);
- Close to various schools and reference educational institutions;
- Served by public transport with nearby stops;
- 4 minutes from the University of Coimbra and from the University of Coimbra’s Hospital Centre.
FLAT 1 3-BEDROOM LEFT
FLAT 1 3-BEDROOM RIGHT
Flat 2 to 6 3-BEDROOM left
Flat 2 to 6 3-BEDROOM right
– SMEG Electrical Appliances – Linea Series;
– DIERRE PRESTIGE – HIBRY security door with electronic locking;
– DAIKIN air conditioning in every room;
KRION® Solid Surface by PORCELANOSA kitchen countertops and sinks;
KOMMERLING PVC, double glazed window frames with thermal and acoustic break;
– RIBADÃO DESIGN multilayer flooring – Oak Wood, 4-mm European oak wood with 9 layers of marine plywood;
– GROHE taps;
– GEBERIT, sanitary ware with RIMFREE® system;
– AYEME kitchens, with BLUM hardware;
– ITALBOX shower screens;
– Cladding of common areas in natural stone, Marble and Rose Marble;
– digital video doorbell;
– ITED connection in all rooms;
– Pre-installation of smart system.
– Totally refurbished building;
– Energy Certificate A;
– New water supply columns (waste and rainwater), telecommunications and electricity;
– Individual ventilation in each bathroom, eliminating odours and sound propagation;
– Improved thermal insulation of the external façades with 8 cm/10 cm of EPS in the ETICS system;
– Improved noise insulation between apartments with 70 kg/m3 of stone wool being applied to the insulation walls and to the false ceilings, and the “Fonodan 900” surface on flooring;
– Installation of two new KONE lifts, one with wheelchair accessibility;
– Lift access to the basement for garage access;
– Semi-acoustic interior doors with XPS interior, covered with 6mm of MDF;
– Access doors to each apartment with electronic lock;
– Motion detectors in the building’s common areas;
– Boxed garages with motorised doors;
– False ceiling in KNAUF Gypsum Board.